|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer with our growing startup client in Pittsburgh.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer:
- Design and develop mission-critical infrastructure
- Automate processes, deployment, and change controls
- Participate in code review
- Participate in on-call rotation
Requirements of the Python Developer:
- Highly proficient in Python, Ruby, or equivalent language
- Clear and effective communication skills across all levels
- Experience working in a always available 24/7 environment
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Ability to work with non-technical resources
- Familiarity with OSI model
- Experience with Zookeeper
- Experience with Linux containers
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP
Keywords: Python Developer, Ruby, Python, Code Automation
Job ID: 321178
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!