|Location||Dania Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
One of our exclusive clients in the Fort Lauderdale area is looking to build a team that will be responsible for designing, building, monitoring, as well as maintaining the infrastructure of their internet-facing and internal services.
This company is one of the largest pet food retailers in the North America region. This is a very laid back environment with tailored growth tracks for career expansion. They take pride in not only their work but helping their employees maximize their skills and investing in their career growth.
Their ideal candidate will possess the ability to discuss complex technical concepts with a diverse audience across all areas of the organization.
- Focus on service stability and reliability by working with application owners to set SLOs, "Error Budget" and backup and DR strategies
- Define application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Embed with product teams during the design and requirements phase of new product development through to initial production launch
- Identify requirements for other operational teams (release engineering, automation, etc.) during application development phase
- Be a technology and Devops evangelist for the rest of the company
- Participate in on-call rotation for level 3 support escalations
- Extensive of experience working in a SRE role or similar
- Hands on experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef. Terraform, etc
- Expert in building and maintaining highly available applications including redundancy, fail over, scalability, monitoring, and performance
- Strong experience with virtualization, monitoring, and automation
- Software development experience
- Experience working with open source community
- Demonstrate profound knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, and Hudson
- Previous experience working with SOX, PCI, etc.
- This position requires travel
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.