|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer (AWS, Ansible, CloudFormation) - Boston, MA - $150,000
I'm working with a large e-commerce company based in downtown Boston that is seeking a number of Site Reliability Engineers to join the team. This is one of the largest growing companies in the US right now, leading the charts in a very niche set of products.
The most successful candidates will come from a heavy infrastructure (networking, sys admin, security, etc.) back ground and will be able to come in and be a self-starter in automation, configuration management and high scalability for all applications.
- Professional experience working in an SRE or high maintenance DevOps role.
- Orchestration and system configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- IaC - CloudFormation (primary) Terraform (alternative)
- Building and maintaining highly available applications
- Deep knowledge and experience with Linux System Administration
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo or Hudson
- Act as a DevOps evangelist for the rest of the company
- Participate in level 3 support on-call rotation
- Working with application owners to set service level objectives and backup/disaster recovery strategies and best practices
- Clearly define monitoring and alerting strategy for applications
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 212-731-6404 x 3139