|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, and is developing programs for recurrence and early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
• You will have the responsibility to influence the designs of Guardant Health’s compute infrastructure products and build self-healing capabilities into them.
• You will focus on improving the in-house workflows and leverage cloud to maximize performance.
• Design, build and implement software features for the product that increase reliability, availability and performance.
• Optimization of existing algorithms to efficiently use cloud infrastructure and distributed systems.
• Genomic Data is core of our work and you will contribute towards maximizing its availability and usage.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, create and maintain a highly productive and motivating work environment.
• Participate in on-call rotation in support of critical products.
• Provide written documentation and specifications.
• Experience developing scalable applications in AWS ecosystem.
• Experience developing and maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure.
• Experienced with RESTful interfaces and architecture.
• Experienced in Python and knowledge of Golang.
• Experience with distributed processing and clustered applications
• Thoughtful with system designs and Architecture.
• Familiarity with NGS data formats and tools will be nice.
• Great communicator with great written and verbal fluency in English
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Dedicated to make a difference in a rapid-paced environment.
Education : BS, MS preferred, in computer science, computational biology, or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.