|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Are you ready for your next move? We are! This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing teams in the US, Sogeti USA, LLC. Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 20 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With 35+ years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Applications Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Migration Services, Product Lifecycle Management and Software Control Testing. The Sogeti Group employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide. Our growth strategy is simple: provide the best consultants, ensure successful projects, and let our reputation precede us. We are currently seeking those who possess professional consulting attributes as client focused behavior, out-going attitudes, commitment to detail, quality oriented, outwardly driven, etc...
SRE/ Site Reliability Engineer/ DevOps Engineer
- Take active part in designing, coding, developing, monitoring and administering of infrastructure acting as base for scalable and highly available services.
- Work closely with development and operational teams, providing consulting in system design, capacity planning, integration with logging/monitoring solutions as well as deployment pipeline related services.
- Collaborate on existing automation solutions and search for new cool and creative ways to improve processes, reliability and velocity.
- Participate in productive systems support, practice incident response and post mortems.
- Lead the team to solidify Kubernetes offerings across engineering to enable teams to deliver value quickly without being a blocker.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of client's services. Manage end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Build automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions.
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems
- Design, build and operate Cloud infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid deployment of microservices with effective monitoring and resilient operations.