|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer - San Francisco, CA - $170k-$175k base - FTE Only
A highly respected client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with heavy experience and interest in cyber security and risk analysis, with a software engineering background, that wants to work with an exciting, small company.
In this role, you will be measuring systems, picking performance targets, and tracking data in order to improve the reliability and performance of the company's systems.
- Maintain and improve service level performance of production applications
- Identify system issues
- Solve causes of issues identified by other teams
- Improve internal technical processes to reduce errors/increase effectiveness
- Experience working with AWS or GCP
- Kubernetes, Mezos or ECS experience
- Terraform or CloudFormation experience
- Experience supporting large-scale deployments
- Experience with scripting and unix shell tools
- Java development experience (not required, but a plus - does not need to be recent)
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 303-558-4378.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.