|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Duration: 12 Month Contract (Possible Conversion)
Location: Downtown San Francisco
Must Have Skills:
- Infrastructure as Code(Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, Elasticache, Cloudwatch, IAM)
- Python Coding and Automation
Seeking a Site reliability engineer to help with uniformity in deployment services, automate wherever possible, increase monitoring capabilities, and manage capacity and performance to help scale our infrastructure. Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are responsible for the overall performance and reliability of our infrastructure and products. SREs design and implement the tools that automate building reliable and performant systems.
* Advocate and implement reliable design patterns (circuit breakers, graceful degradation, etc.)
* Work with product engineering teams on design and implementation choices of large scale distributed systems
* Automate as much as humanly possible and always configure as code
* Bring ideas to life (i.e. production) to help make the lives of engineers better
* Predict our future failures and work proactively to mitigate them
* Experience bringing software to production at high scale
* The knack for writing, clean, readable, maintainable code
* An eye for automation and instrumentation
* The ability to decompose complex systems and find failure scenarios
* Great communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.