|Date Posted||September 5, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer
St. Louis, MO and Chesterfield, MO
Salary based on experience (75-105k/yr+)
Kelly IT Resources is working with a hugely successful healthcare enterprise headquartered in the Greater St. Louis Area. Because of continued growth within the company, specifically in their robust and exciting national Site Reliability Team, they are looking to hire eager and experienced Site Reliability Engineers right away for both their St. Louis and Chesterfield, MO locations.
Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
- Leverage various technologies to improve feedback & delivery by deploying containerized systems & services in support of operational efficiencies, and work w/ teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies w/ infrastructure using object oriented programming & configuration management domain specific language.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability & velocity.
- Design & maintain sw development and sw operation toolchains.
- Collaborate w/ infrastructure, operations & application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work as well as analyzing system performance & reliability, & making necessary recommendations.
- Write code to automate processes that meets customer needs.
Site Reliability Engineer Qualifications:
- Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow & resilience, & continuous feedback/delivery.
- Creating efficiency & cultural transformation through the curation of new systems & capabilities.
Site Reliability Engineer Experience:
- 2-3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience w/ software engineering, enterprise operations support, automation, consulting w/ internal customers, & full stack engineering.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, GoLang & Python.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.