|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
Experis has an immediate opening for a DevOps oriented Site Reliability Engineer (SRE). The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps/SRE philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps/SRE practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills.
- Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps/SRE adoption Programming and scripting Python, Terraform, Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (e.g. sprint planning/task estimation in Jira) Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (advanced AWS experience a must; Azure and Google a plus)
- System/Application integration and deployment using CICD tools and automation frameworks (e.g. Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with code repository concepts and branching strategies that enable agile development Experience with Containers (e.g. Docker) and Container Orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, DockerEE) Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
- Robust configuration management (e.g. Terraform, Chef) Expertise with observability tools (e.g. Datadog, NewRelic)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and issues both up and down the management chain
- Mostly Linux (80%) with some Windows (20%) AWS is preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)