|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer
Are you ready to do something new with networking? Are you tired of the traditional network stacks, and want to pursue cloud native networking concepts and automation? Do you love building highly available and scalable infrastructure? Help us engineer creative solutions across our hybrid environment using Software Defined Networks, Container Networking Interfaces, Infrastructure as Code, and traditional networking concepts.
The network engineer will be responsible for all network infrastructure in the AMS environment. This includes implementations, support, and future planning to support the growth and direction of the company.
- Network addressing and best practice regarding subnet planning
- Implementation and management of OSPF and BGP routing protocols
- Address translation technologies (NAT, etc.)
- Switching protocols – VTP, Spanning tree and its various flavors, 801.1Q trunking, etc.
- Redundancy protocols like HSRP and VRRP
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Ability to solve complex networking problems
- Expert network troubleshooting capabilities
- Secure configuration and operation of network devices (routers, switches, firewalls, Client, etc.).
- Performance and size tuning