|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to work for a leading company in digital threat management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization's digital presence.
As a site reliability engineer you will improve the reliability and performance of the companies systems. You'll measure
systems, pick new performance targets, and then use data to track the impact of the changes you're making. You'll
know you're doing good work when customers don't think about our system performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Maintaining and improving the service level performance of our production applications
● Identifying the systemic issues behind our problems
● Solving the root causes of issues identified by our on-call, daily checkouts, and customer complaints.
● Improving our internal technical processes to reduce errors and increase effectiveness.
● Experience building large-scale, automated systems; for example:
○ Kubernetes, Mezos, ECS
○ AWS, Google App Engine
○ Terraform, CloudFormation
● Experience supporting large-scale deployments
● Experience managing infrastructure with automation
● Proficiency in scripting and unix shell tools
- Competitive basic salary
- Health, Dental, Vision
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.