|Date Posted||June 22, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer
Our client, an exciting and innovative privately held cloud-based software services company, has an excellent opportunity available for a Site Reliability Engineer to work on a Full-Time permanent position in Atlanta, GA (Midtown). The salary range is $105,000 - $115,000/year. This position allows great work flexibility (2-3 days a week remote after ramp-up). A willingness to travel internationally 2-3 times a year for training or conferences as needed is preferred. This firm offers great benefits including excellent health benefits, phone bill paid, home internet access paid and much more. The culture is flexible back and the organization flat. This firm values technical skill over seniority and will give you the autonomy to solve problems creatively and to choose the tools you need to do your job.
Responsibilities of the Site Reliability Engineer:
• Linux Administration and Site Reliability Engineering of private cloud instances and servers.
• Help move with a fast pace from the world of servers and customer-specific instances to services.
• Take ownership of mission-critical systems as services on the data center.
• Decide how services will be developed, deployed and monitored.
• Communicate with the infra team as well as tool and core development teams.
• The focus will be on strong performance of systems.
• Create proper change management and software-defined services.
Requirements for the Site Reliability Engineer:
• Strong skills and professional Linux Administration experience is mandatory, but years of experience aren’t set in stone (our client will consider junior, mid or senior professionals)
• Scripting skills in one or more language such as Shell, Go, Ruby, Python or equivalent
• Continuous Integration experience in GitLab, Jenkins or equivalent
Technical Environment/Related Terms:
Haskell, Clojure, Dhall, Nix, Nomad, Kotlin, Terraform, Ansible, Azure, Docker, Continuous Integration, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitLab, Kubernetes, DevOps
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben Crosby at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Job #: 320480