|Location||Dania Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Title: Site reliability Engineer -(Dania Beach, FL)(USD $125,000)
Title: Site reliability Engineer -Dania Beach, FL- $125,000
My client is looking for a, Permanent Site reliability Engineer, in both their Dania Beach or Boston, MA Office Locations. Site Reliability Engineers are a cross between system and software engineers who are responsible for all operational aspects of My Clients ecommerce platform. You can be a part of building a better and bigger organization, by working as their Site Reliability Engineer. You can also gain the chance to become a part of a small and close knit family that would have a chance to greatly impact their incredible growth
Role and Responsibility:
- Focus on service stability and reliability by working with application owners to set SLOs, "Error Budget" and backup and DR strategies
- Define application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Perform capacity planning and production readiness assessment
- Embed with product teams during the design and requirements phase of new product development through to initial production launch
- Identify requirements for other operational teams (release engineering, automation, etc.) during application development phase
- Participate in on-call rotation for level 3 support escalations
- Experience working with open source community (troubleshooting, patch submission, etc.).
- Demonstrated 5+ years of Linux System Administration.
- Experience with CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson.
- Ability to organize, troubleshoot and continuously learn.
- Previous experience working within controls such as SOX, PCI, etc.
- This position requires traveland continuously learn.
Permanent (USD $125,000) Office Based/ Developer/ Programmer
If interested please call Warren Hall and send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.