|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
The Digital Automation BizOps team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who can help us solve problems, build our CI/CD pipeline and lead client in DevOps automation and best practices.
Business Operations is leading the DevOps transformation at client through our tooling and by being an advocate for change & standards throughout the development, quality, release, and product organizations. We need team members with an appetite for change and pushing the boundaries of what can be done with automation. Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
- Business Operations - Digital Automation is the name of this portion of the team. Key responsibilities listed below
- Center of Excellence for two Solutions Xebialabs (XLR) and SOROCO.
- SOROCO we manage the mission control area (Centralize function for this solution)
- Third level support
- Production Readiness (Quality, alert and monitoring, etc)
- Integrations and any customization
- Consulting with internal teams
- Vendor management
Culture of your team:
Agile team with high collaboration, limited micro-managing with high trust in individual ability and initiative.
Typical day will look like for this person:
Regular morning daily meetings with evolving technical requirements and working in Agile style. We work with a sense of urgency to meet target timeframes and we are work with internal teams and vendor to complete continuous delivery goals. We are multi-tasking and always thinking to deliver high quality.