|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a team building the next generation of a growing healthcare platform. Our team is looking to add members looking to take ownership delivering stable feature functionality our community requires. We’re looking for you if you’re comfortable working in a collaborative environment where everyone takes responsibility for success in every aspect of our product’s delivery. We build incrementally, deliver by validation, enable through a culture of DevOps.
You’ll have a passion for the highest quality results, continuously looking to improve outcomes by enhancing processes and highlighting opportunities. You’ll work in collaboration with limited supervision, adopting Scrum and Agile process to prioritize, pick up, and complete work. You’ll share ideas and team up to deliver new and creative ways to solve problems.
- Decompose success criteria and architectural/design requirements into well-defined, executable stories
- Build defined epics and stories into releasable features and functions
- Integrated feature / function monitoring, validation, and data collection
- Deliver well-documented code, features, and functions
- Taking responsibility for quality, performance, stability of the delivered application
- Analyze testing requirements and design and develop appropriate positive and negative test suites
- Provide on-going maintenance, support, and enhancement in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate across functions with product, architecture, project management, SRE, support and other engineering teams
- Provide continuous feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, openly communicate and collaborate to enhance team capabilities
- Investigate, identify, and resolve defects and performance problems
- Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience with test-driven development, building test plans, unit tests, and automated testing frameworks
- Building and reusing minimal-function components and libraries
- Experience developing cloud-integrated platforms utilizing cloud-provided services and capabilities to optimize capacity, performance, cost, manageability.
- Able to identify, prioritize and execute under competing demands; motivated, self-starting, self-guiding
- Thoughtful DevOps approach taking responsibility for every aspect of software feature and function delivery
- Proficient in C# with experience with tools used in C# software development
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
Keywords: Scrum, Agile, Software Developer, .NET, SRE, REST, DevOps, C#
Job ID: 319100
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!