|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
Site Reliability Engineer (4 openings!) -- Greater Seattle area
What if you could disrupt the future of work and create the digital workforce of tomorrow, using software robots to automate menial tasks?
What you will need:
- 5+ years of SRE and network/database administration for large enterprises
- Understanding of Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Coding proficiency and debugging live service outages
What you’ll do:
- Establish tools for cloud offerings across Fortune 500 companies
- Debugging issues in cloud deployments
- Use your systematic problem solving skills to create solutions for DevOps problems
Why work here?
- Hyper competitive salary
- Stock Options Plan that will hopefully help you retire early (stock has been on a tear the last three years and looks to continue its growth)
- Develop robotic technology that puts I, Robot to shame
Please forward your resume to sampark[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you feel this would be worth exploring and you are curious to learn more. I am happy to share additional detail with those who fit and those who are looking to make a positive impact with their work!