|Date Posted||June 9, 2019|
- This developer / SRE lead role shall be part of a team working on the strategic build up of the future state reference data technology platform for the various lines of businesses.
- Candidates will be expected to possess and demonstrate solid experience of key technologies including Core Java, J2EE skills.
- Good RDBMS/SQL database skills are essential.
- The candidate will be a good problem solver who is happy to work in a challenging and changeable environment.
- The role involves working closely with other team members, analysts and clients globally to deliver software to strict deadlines with high quality.
- With this role we are looking for an individual who will be responsible for the delivery of an integrated end-to-end software solution with the following responsibilities:
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Additionally, document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Support production environments.
- Develop, test and debug automated tasks including apps, systems and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot minor incidents and contribute to resolution through post-issue evaluations
- Contribute code to the development of applications or services
- Address failure patterns and incidents in a team setting
- Develop automation tools for efficient, noiseless alerting, toil and technical debt
- Conduct performance tests, document and identify ways to optimize applications
- Strong Software Engineering background in Core Java/Java EE technology stack.
- Strong coding, testing and debugging skills, experience with unit testing.
- Hands on experience of Spring and various Apache libraries.
- Good understanding of Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Solid experience with Ant/Maven or similar build technologies.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Change Management, Release Management and Incident Management processes.
- Experience of working in Agile/SCRUM/Kanban development environments.
- Self-motivated, with strong delivery focused attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a globally distributed
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Git, maven, concordian/fitnesse, crucible, sonar and JIRA desirable.
- Proficient knowledge of one or more infrastructure components such as networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute and storage systems
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer