|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
- Application Support is dedicated to ensuring that the suite of global applications and infrastructure are available in order to provide the highest quality experience for our customers and employees who service them.
- In this role you will provide frontline support for production incidents and changes for critical applications, ensuring the overall stability of the environment.
- You will identify chronic issues, productivity efficiencies & improvements and then partner with SRE and Application Development Teams to implement permanent resolution.
- Provide production incident and change support during scheduled shift
- Adhere to and uphold the highest standards for change an incident management best practices
- Take ownership in managing and resolving issues and problems encountered in a timely manner to ensure minimum disruption to internal and external clients
- Perform timely escalation of critical production incidents and proactively identify patterns of recurring incidents to improve service stability
- Partner with SRE and Application Development teams to resolve chronic issues, uplift monitoring and implement automation for improved stability and efficiency
- Develop strong working relationships with the business and aligned application and infrastructure support teams to assist in support issue prioritization
- Unix Shell Scripting
- SQL Query