|Location||San Luis Obispo, CA|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Application Availability Architect (SRE) / San Luis Obispo / $115k -170k
Are you looking for a role where you can be accountable for ensuring very high availability of the entire application environments and taking appropriate actions to minimize downtime and unavailability, as well as resolve issues pertaining to performance? If this is you, KEEP READING!
Ideal Job Requirements :
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 6 to 10 years of experience on application support processes - yes
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a large (largish) environment
- Must have very good scripting skills . Must have automation experience
- Must have experience in managing large application environments with skills in
- Scaling up/down those environments
- Deployment Processes
- Past Experience with CI/CD processes
- Past Experience with any DevOps processes
- Must have experience in 24by7 operations
- Good Hands on experience with-in the Datacenter
- Virtualization and storage technologies
- Providing Datacenter and Operations reports
- Must have very good communication skills
- Past experience with Automation of SOPs, Runbooks etc
- Development experience or Developer support experience
- Production support of Business (Mission) critical applications
- Familiarity and Experience with Automated Release management processes
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.